Friday, April 4, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY DINNER

My birthday did turn out real nice, I just had a leisurely day all day long receiving several telephone calls and emails wishing me a Happy Birthday and then the family met at Golden China Restuarant at 6:00 for dinner. Those there were Ralynn and Bob, their children Michael, Salina and Maree, Heather and her friend Ryan Smith, Bob's sister Janyce and her little 4 year old granddaughter. Charlie and Sandy were there with KayCee, Chalice her boy friend Blake, Brooke and Matt and their 5 children, Kyle, Kody, Taylor, Aspen and Carter, and Jacob. JorJa was not able to be there as she had a 3 hour class she HAD to be at, but Jacob came and ate dinner real fast as he had to be back to a bishopric meeting (he is the executive secretary) at their ward. Also attending were Dennis and Milly and Gary and Gwen. I received some very nice gifts, which I want to "Thank Everyone" for. We all enjoyed our dinner and are looking forward to next year, same time same place.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Nice! This sounds pretty fun and a lot like my birthday party. I am not party freak types. So, I prefer finding an event space NYC and gathering all my friends and relatives there together. It is so much fun. It was definitely a party but a very calm and simple one. Also, I love jazz music a lot and it immediately changes the mood of the party.