Thursday, May 8, 2008

SALINA'S PERFORMANCE AT THEIR STAKE CENTER



This is NOT a picture taken of Salina last night, but as usual I forgot to take my camera with me to a talent night for the girls, age 8 to12, of Ralynn and Bob's ward. So I just used the latest picture I had. She and two of her friends did a dance, I really don't know the name of it, but they all did really good. They had on matching costumes of yellow and white, Salina wore a yellow skirt and white top and black tights underneath and the other girl wore a white skirt and yellow top with black tights. They used a lot of hand and arm movements along with their feet and leg movements which is more than a lot of the girls on the program that were singing and dancing did. I suppose most of them were real nervous about performing for an audience, so that is why they didn't move a muscle. After the talent show was over, everyone could have a cupcake, if they desired. Other than going to this activity I haven't done much this week to write about.

No comments: