Sunday, May 11, 2008

CHALICE HITS A HOME RUN YESTERDAY, HURRAH


Yesterday, Saturday May 10, 2008, Chalice Burnside (Charlie's youngest daughter) hit a great big home run. This is really great I think the name of the group is " Bonnet Ball for 16 to 18 Years Old." She really enjoys playing softball and does really well, never missing any games or practices. We haven't been going yet this year, although we went to a lot of her games the last couple of years. It has been too chilly for me to get out and sit in a bleacher for a couple of hours. Maybe when the weather ever warms up I could go at least to the Monday evening games. I don't know if I could ever get up early enough to go to the Saturday morning games. I just am not an early riser.
I must say "Congratulations to Blake, Chalice's boyfriend", he was sealed to his parents in the Jordan River Temple on Friday night. He is a very nice young man and I enjoy being around him. Charlie and Sandy went to the sealing.
Jacob and JorJa came out Saturday morning and helped Kent get his black plastic put down and helped him get his tomatoes planted. which we thank them profusely for.
Saturday evening we went over to Ralynn and Bob's for a Mother's Day bar-be-que, she had a very nice dinner all prepared, hamburgers, hot dogs, and brats, three diffrent kinds of salads, plus chips and dips and all the things that go with it and 3 different kinds of pie, cookies, and cream puffs. It was so good. Thanks again for the nice celebration for Mother's day.




No comments: