Sunday, May 25, 2008

MOVERS, SHAKERS, NEW JOBS, TOTAL LIFE CHANGES














My whole family is moving , changing, graduating, and doing all sorts of new things. It is hard to try and keep up with all of them.




Matt accepted a new job with "Red Interactive" which is located in Salt Lake City. That is they are out of Los Angeles with a satellite office in SLK. They are a major interactive web-design/creative agency. If you want to know any more than that you will have to ask him because with my limited knowledge on web anything I just cannot give anyone any more information, in other words I am "a complete dumbbell." As a result of this they just moved to Bountiful where they will be living in his grandmother's home. She is now in a rest home. This is good for them because they are just getting started, Abbey doesn't have a job as of yet but will not have any trouble finding something in the near future.





Clint, Brielle, and Molly just moved into an apartment that has 2 bedrooms, so Molly could have her own bedroom. Apparently these kids don't have any furniture to speak off, because they just move so quickly, or maybe they have a lot more energy than I ever had.



Kyle just graduated from Snow Canyon High School on Friday the 23rd of May, he will be 19 in January so I'm sure he will just keep working for the Pizza Factory until that time and then serve a mission. Or maybe go to college for 1 year before going on a mission. If I'm wrong, I will be surprised.



Ashley is coming from Virginia to set up a new record label on the 26th of May, I wish I knew a little more about what that is all about. I guess I will just have to be more inquisitive.



Jacob and JorJa both have new jobs that they start on Tuesday. JorJa is going to work for J.U.B. Engineering and I don't know the name of the company that Jacob is going to work for, His will probably be just part time because he has one more year to graduate in Electrical Engineering. When I find out more about what they will be doing or just who they will be working for I will let all of you in on it.












No comments: