Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YUP, THIS IS THE ONE! Kent Broadhead

This picture was taken at JorJa & Jacob's wedding, it probably is the closest thing to a professional picture we have had taken in years, at least we both look pretty good on it. Don't we? Kent is retired so we just stay at home and do the little mundane things around the house like reading, working on the computers, go to doctors, don't get up very early in the mornings, eat "easy to fix meals", don't worry too much about a little dust on the furniture. We can't travel very much because of my Oxygen thing 24/7. I do make tank covers for the UGLY, DIRTY tanks I get. I've made about 24 for myself plus given a few away to other people the same reason. (If you get lemons, make lemonade). I'll put a picture of me with my oxygen on just to show you but I hate having my picture taken with it on.

1 comment:

Larry Christensen said...

Betty, you and Kent are two of my favorite people on earth.

Kent truly loved his classmates at Brigham Young High School. Although I never met him in person, his wonderful personality came through in all of his reunions, and in all of the emails he sent.

Kent and I shared a love and enthusiasm for creating and improving the BYA/BYH website.

Kent loves his family so much -- it just come through in everything he does. I consider Kent and Betty to be great people.

Best wishes,

Larry Christensen '66
BYA / BYH website volunteer
San Diego, CA
yhigh@ymail.com
http://www.byhigh.org/