Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pajama Party

I wore these pajamas to two different things on many different occasions. The first was to our pajama parties, we would meet at a restuarant at about 9:30 a.m. and have a brunch which would have been set up ahead of time, one of the places we went was to Marie Calanders and they had a nice brunch. Number two was to the fashion show we used to participate in. We would just walk across the stage or room and there would be an announcer telling all about us. About me in my pajamas she would say, "Connie would call Betty in the middle of the night and say we have to go for ice cream, I can't sleep, I'll be there in two minutes. Well, Betty had to be ready to go at a minutes notice so this is how she slept as there would be no bedraggled pajamas going out of this house.

No comments: