Thursday, June 4, 2009

OUT OF IT AGAIN!?!?!?

I keep intending to do better on my blogs, but I never do. Better I mean. Well I had better start with me. In the last month, I haven't had any more breaks in my vertebrae, thank goodness, but I did get 2 broken ribs and 2 cracked ribs all at the same time. Now if you want to wish for some pain, I can suggest some things that you can do to attain that wish. The Doctors don't do anything for you except give you some pain pills to put up with the pain from broken ribs and of course constant ex-rays. It is so darn hard to get clothes off and on during that time without screaming and they want to know if you are catching pneumonia each week. I won't tell you how I got the breaks but it has to do with the Heimlich maneuver and I won't tell you who did it on me except to say that if you are around our son (number 2) and you swallow some thing and it doesn't go all the way down, be extemeley careful about asking his help or making the decision to start digging your own grave. He feels so badly about it all, that I don't dare use his name. I keep telling him not to feel so bad because the alternative is not something that I desired.

Charlie and Sandy has had 4 graduations this year, JorJa graduated with a Masters in Civil Engineering, Jacob graduated with a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, KayCee graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication with an emphasis in Communication Techonology all from the University of Utah and Chalice graduated from Taylorsville High School. By the way she will be going to the U of U next year but I don't have any idea what she will be majoring in, I don't think she knows yet.

I will write more tomorrow or the next day, promise?!?!?

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

It's ok Grandma we forgive you for not blogging in so long. So, I'm a little upset here you can't even remember what your favorite granddaughter named KayCee graduated in?????? ;)